MARTIN® AVANTI I SINGLE POST EASEL
The Martin® Avanti I Studio Easel/Display Easel tilts for painting, yet will lock vertically for gallery-
type display and sale of artwork. The Avanti® Easel Series provides both stability and versatility to the artist. Constructed of powder-coated steel with chrome-plated highlights, this series is built to last! The Avanti® I Single Post Easel features a square-tubed mast that prohibits any movement, especially when working on outer extremities of a piece plus full tilt adjustment and a telescoping mast. This easel has a small footprint of just 22.75” W x 20.5” D and a generously sized lower tray to keep tools close at hand. Also included are an extra set of blocks so that the user may display two pieces at once or affix an inspirational piece above work in progress. Additional blocks can be purchased in sets of two (2) (item #92-50404). The Avanti® I will accommodate a single gallery-depth canvas up to 52” or a combination or smaller sizes.
* Side trays shown in above images are sold separately. CLICK HERE TO SEE OPTIONAL SIDE TRAY ACCESSORY.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Square-tubed single post keeps work from shifting
• Sturdy steel frame with chrome-plated accents
• Additional canvas blocks to display two pieces at once
• Full tilt ability and telescoping mast
• Overall dimensions: 81” H x 22.75” W x 20.5” D
• Max Canvas Height: 52”
• Tray dimensions: 21.75” L x 3.75” D x 3.25” H
ITEM NO.: #92-50404
© 2017 Martin Universal Design, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.