MARTIN® BOLOGNA STUDIO EASEL
The Martin® Bologna Studio Easel is crafted of hearty Elmwood with a beautiful Tung-oiled finish and is equipped with an additional canvas support. Display two (2) finished pieces or an inspiration piece next to a work in progress! The Bologna is perfect for painters of all mediums, as can be positioned flat for watercolor use or in any tilted or upright placement for canvas and display use. This easel will accommodate any surface, such as a canvas or watercolor support, up to 76”. Can be utilized as an additional workspace or table when positioned flat.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Solid Tung-oiled wood craftsmanship
• Tilts flat to support watercolor blocks
• Additional canvas block to display two (2) pieces at once
• Overall Footprint (upright): 90” H x 19” W x 21” D
• Maximum Height (flat): 36.5”
• Maximum Canvas Height: 76”
• Angle Adjustment Range: 0 – 90°
ITEM NO.: #92-3014
© 2017 Martin Universal Design, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.