MARTIN® INTEGRA FIELD EASEL
The Martin® Integra Field Easel is constructed of lightweight metal, yet boasts a hefty appearance with its large dimension stock. This easel is stable, simple to fold into the included carrying case and at just 6 lbs, is easily transported making it ideal for plein air painting. The telescoping legs have retractable spikes for stability on the field and rubber feet to secure position in the studio. When legs are retracted to the lowest position, the Integra may also be used for tabletop use! Additional features include an adjustable upper and lower supports for canvases up to 57”, a brush bath holder and die cut slots for active brushes and tools.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Retractable spikes for plein-air painting
• Non-slip rubber feet for studio use
• Telescoping legs for field, studio and tabletop use
• Die-cut slots to hold active brushes
• Carrying case included
• Overall dimensions in Upright position:
73” H x 34.5” W x 49.5” D
• Max Canvas Height 57”
• Lower support dimensions: 25.5” W
• Delivered in beautiful four-color box
ITEM NO.: #92-AE018
© 2017 Martin Universal Design, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.