MARTIN® LIBERTY II DESIGN TABLE
The Martin® Liberty II Design Table features contemporary square-tubed styling in an all steel base
with a durable, baked enamel finish. The generously sized top which measures 30” x 42” is covered in a simulated birch melamine which works beautifully with any décor. This table adjusts in height from an ultra-low 23” to 33.5” in the flat position making it perfect multiple applications such as drawing and design work to sewing. In addition, the top tilts from 0 - 70° and includes a pencil edge to keep papers and drawing instruments at hand.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Extra-large surface with beautiful birch wood melamine
• Modern styling with sturdy square-tubed steel frame
• Rich and resistant baked black enamel finish
• Tabletop dimensions: 42”W x 30”L
• Height range from the floor in flat position:23”—33.5”H
• Tilt range: 0—70°
ITEM NO.: #U-DS25B
© 2017 Martin Universal Design, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.