MARTIN® MONSTER AMALFI STUDIO EASEL
The Martin® Monster Amalfi Studio Easel is one of our most versatile easels in that it is truly a contortionist! Positioned flat, this easel can be used for watercolor or as an additional workstation in the studio. In the upright or angled position, it is ideal for oil and acrylic painting, whether standing or sitting. The Amalfi can accommodate up to an 81” standard or gallery canvas yet has just a 22.5” W x 27.5” D footprint. Crafted of solid Elmwood and then hand-rubbed with Tung oil to a warm finish, this easel is both beautiful and practical. Amalfi moves with ease as it rolls on four (4) casters, two (2) of which are locking.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Folds into a host of positions
• Solid wood craftsmanship
• Includes four (4) casters, two (2) of which lock
• Maximum Footprint (upright): 114” H x 22.5” W x 27.5” D
• Maximum Canvas Height: 81”
• Dimensions (Inner Tray): 18.25” W x 3.875” H x 3.25” D
• Angle Adjustment Range: 0 – 90°
ITEM NO.: #92-3010
© 2017 Martin Universal Design, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.