MARTIN® POMPEI STUDIO EASEL
The Martin® Pompei Studio Easel is a professional quality easel crafted of solid Elmwood and hand-
rubbed with Tung oil for a warm beautiful finish. This easel is ideal for oil, acrylic and display in any of the upright and angled positions or as a watercolor easel when flat. While slightly smaller than the Bologna, the Pompei will still hold canvases up to 60” and can be used as workstation or table for still life displays when flat.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Solid wood craftsmanship
• Tilts flat to support watercolor blocks
• Overall Footprint (upright): 78” H x 25.25” W x 23.5” D
• Maximum Height (flat): 39”
• Maximum Canvas Height: 60”
• Angle Adjustment Range: 0 - 90°
ITEM NO.: #92-3020
© 2017 Martin Universal Design, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.