MOO® Professional Artist Erasers will replace all others! These erasers are soft yet dense and will not damage paper, even with excessive rubbing. MOO erasers leave a long roll of used eraser material, instead of dust that can ruin the work surface. Use with all dry media including pastels, pencils, charcoal, graphite, etc. Will not smear, streak or crumble, even with excessive rubbing. Made from latex-free PVC.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• 100% Latex-free PVC eraser
• Soft texture will not damage paper
• Replaces all other erasers
• #MOO-200 — Small 26g
• #MOO-300 — Medium 39g
• #MOO-300DB — Medium 83g
• #MOO-500 — Large 75g
|#MOO-200||30 ea.||540 ea.|
|#MOO-300||30 ea.||360 ea.|
|#MOO-300DB||20 ea.||200 ea.|
|#MOO-500||20 ea.||240 ea.|
HOW TO USE MOO® ERASERS
In Asia, including Korea, Japan,and China, one of the most important prerequisites to pursuing higher education in the fine arts is a particular type of drawing, known as a “dessin.”
To complete a dessin, students used to need a very hard plastic eraser, medium harness pink eraser, soft gummy eraser and kneaded gray eraser. Ideally, the best option was to use all four; however, it was impossible within certain time limits. While Japan allows 8~9 hours for the test, Korea allows only 3~4 hours.
The MOO eraser was developed in Korea to overcome this by ceasing the need to switch between several erasers. Still highly successful there, MOO has been the number one eraser among art students and drawing artists for over 20 years.
1. MOO can gradate lights and darks, just like the kneaded eraser.
2. MOO erasers are soft, so they will not damage drawing surfaces.
3. MOO erasers leave no dust; residue clumps together into thick strands for quick and easy clean-up.
4. MOO erasers lift graphite without smearing or streaking.
5. MOO erasers are great for use with pastels.
6. MOO erasers are great for use with charcoal.
MOO PRODUCTS LIST
© 2017 Martin Universal Design, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.