MUSEUM® ELM WOOD SKETCHBOX/TABLE TOP EASEL
Our Museum® Elm Wood Sketchbox/Table Top Easel features ample storage in a beautifully finished classic Elm wood case, complete with dual latches and leatherette handle for artists on-the-go. This case is more than a Sketchbox, as it includes a telescoping center mast, plus removable lower canvas support that can be placed in three (3) predrilled positions. From the lowest support, this easel can hold canvases and pads up to 25.75” and also be used as a wet canvas carrier. Also includes a 15.5” L x 12” W wooden palette with die cut thumb hole.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Solid Elm wood with beautiful, natural finish
• Divided interior to keep tools neat
• Telescoping center mast
• Removable lower canvas support
• Includes 15.5” L x 12” W wooden palette
• Maximum canvas height from lowest setting: 25.75”
• Overall dimensions (closed): 17.25” L x 12.75” W x 3” D
ITEM NO.: #92-DB006
STORAGE CASES LIST
© 2017 Martin Universal Design, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.